Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Off you go Checkers, or whatever you're called. [insert instant creep factor here]

Dexter S4 is like OH MY CASTIEL.

Over the past couple of years, I think either my peripheral vision or my insanity has increased.

But I tend to rely on my peripheral vision too much. So insanity it is.


No more Supernatural until the 28th of January. After seeing 6x11 I was just yelling "Cliffhanger, much?!"

The locusts are really bad here at the moment, you can't so much as walk through a blade of grass without feeling like this. Shopping for books or dvds can be surprisingly theraputic. Just make sure you have enough money depending on how low you're feeling. Otherwise it makes you feel worse to have to choose something over another.

Shiver/Linger review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment