Friday, December 3, 2010

Random. Boredom.

According to this, Rowena Ravenclaw created Hogwarts' moving staircases.

...how awesome is that?!

So cue the fangirl screaming. I'm aiming to get a VIP ticket this time; the last time I bought early and was stuck in the very last row, while there were those who had bought the week before practically up front. So very annoying.

So these "Keep Calm" parody fanatics began when the admin of You Know You're Obssessed With Supernatural When... posted these two on the feed.


Needless to say, they were printed and added to my room immediately.


And this one is great background on what 6x09 is about.



And after extensive searching, I found a few other awesome ones that were un-Supernatural related.

 


I'm like THIS close to giving up on season 6 of Supernatural. THIS MUCH. I'm hoping 6x10 is anything close to good.

I've also had this unusual craving for tacos lately. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment