Sunday, March 13, 2011

Letting the cables sleep...

So I've noticed that the awful, grumpy, angry side of me, the side I always hated about myself that I always kept at home? The reason why I barely let my home and friends meet? The reason why I was always so reluctant to go home?

...it's fading. I'm cured. I only feel the one personality now.

Now that I've living away from home, I'm the person that I want to be, sans irritation. Huge relief.

I found this after googling "conquering yourself".
On with the song challenge.

Day 11 - a song from your favourite band: All We Know - Paramore
Day 12 - a song from a band you hate: ...please don't make me say it. *cringe*
Day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure: Stevie - Lisa Mitchell
Day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love: I Melt With You - Modern English
Day 15 - a song that describes you: Looking Up - Paramore
Day 16 - a song you used to love but now hate: Everywhere - Michelle Branch
Day 17 - a song you hear often on the radio: S&M - Rhianna
Day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio: Lucille - The Vasco Era
Day 19 - a song from your favourite album: Time To Dance - Panic! At The Disco
Day 20 - a song that you listen to when you're angry: Ignorance - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment