Sunday, March 20, 2011

She's not gonna choose you for standing so tall...

So we viewed Modern Times for the afternoon film this week. My, oh my.


So staying up for Vices and Virtues turned out to be an epic fail. Stayed up until one in the morning and the pre-order wouldn't download, so I went to bed a little cranky and disappointed. Then I woke up at around 8am and decided to see if it would work then... and it did. Long story short, I stayed up for nothing!

I may need another listen to it, but I think I like it. Bordering on a fine line between their two previous albums. There's a couple that will stick, I reckon.

Also been playlist sharing with some friends and the majority is AMAZING as per usual. Just when I think I'm set for awesome music I get proved wrong time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment