Monday, March 7, 2011

Said never pick sides, never choose between two... but I just wanted you, I just wanted you...

Vampire Weekend makes everything better. Even just while hanging your washing.


Had my first lecture today...in the afternoon. No more Monday mornings for me.
So a fairly relaxed day as opposed to the next couple of days.

The importance of Mac computers was highly stressed. Do all editing on campus.
Some students asked about editing off campus or on PC, and the lecturer at this point cried "NO PC. Nooooooo PC. Mac good. We want you to fall in love with these!" and hugged her own Mac laptop.

We'll also be shooting with high def prosumer stuff. Walking that fine line between amateur and professional.

I can go with this. I can go just fine with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment