Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Michelle gets visitors! Plural!

...but I've only gotten photographic evidence of one (today). But it's one I'm really happy with.



We just spent the day wandering around and food shopping/cooking (for me), but it was an awesome catch up as I hadn't seen Lexie for about two years. Also visited some friends at Monash today, and it's been a pretty relaxed orientation week at Deakin so far.

Lexie took this randomly while I was cooking lunch. Meh. PORK CHOP.
As I statused earlier this week; "Honestly, sometimes I feel the need to pinch myself. Or the need to get a totem so that I can check if I'm dreaming. I'm finally LIVING." I'm somehow managing to balance my dream life with my previous life, and sometimes it's freaking unbelievable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment