Friday, March 25, 2011

Live your life until love is found, or love's gonna get you down.

...so this is what some of my desk looks like when essay writing is at the forefront of my mind.

...yeah, I really need to clean it.

Current magnet quote...  The Fray ♥
The deadline is just within days of reach and it almost makes me nostalgic of pre-Lit exam preparation. At least this time around, I'm not ruining sheafs and sheafs of looseleaf in my attempt to write scholarly. Or remembering quotes. Or losing sleep!

Anyone reading my blog in the earlier days ever remember this post? ...turns out it was this strange mild anxiety disorder thingy. I've since recovered and have blissfully enjoyed eating out without anxiety for the past couple of months. I'm telling you, everything fell into place when I moved back here to start university.

No comments:

Post a Comment