Saturday, March 12, 2011

Participationage!



30 Day Song Challenge. I might do this in chunks because I don't want to spam up the blog. Which probably defeats the purpose, but oh well.

Day 1 - your favourite song: Run - Vampire Weekend.
Day 2 - your least favourite song: Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
Day 3 - a song that makes you happy: For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore
Day 4 - a song that makes you sad: How To Save A Life - The Fray

  • (I've linked to this amazing NCIS video that I love. You will love it too.)

Day 5 - a song that reminds you of someone: Say When - The Fray
Day 6 - a song that reminds you of somewhere: A Quai - Yann Tierson (Paris. Or what I imagine Paris would be!)
Day 7 - a song that reminds you of a certain event: There Goes The Fear - Doves (moving away from Mildura)
Day 8 - a song that you know all the words to: Camisado - Panic! At The Disco

  • (some lyrics can be seen in my blog banner... I think they make an excellent description of my blog.)

Day 9 - a song you can dance to: Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) ft. T-Pain - Pitbull
Day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep: Desert Song - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

No comments:

Post a Comment